CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

What`s For Dinner?

Tonight Anna, Jackson, and Colton dropped by for a short visit while Jill ran some errands, and Bryan helped out by entertaining Aidan while I kept an eye on the other three. We have this large stockpot that is just tall enough for Aidan to pull up on and drum on, so it sometimes stays in the living room. Jackson and Colton were entertained by it as well tonight, and were climbing in and out of it and Jackson was talking about cooking both Aidan and Colton in it. I was occupied with Colton in the living room, so Bryan came and picked up Aidan and the pot and walked out of the room(or so I thought.) This is what I saw a minute later when I turned around. If they do stuff like this when I`m around, what do they do when I`m not?


0 comments: