CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!

Jackson, the little boy that I was feeding baby food to last week, turned five yesterday. There was the usual birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, which I have a funny story to share about. Chuck E. comes walking over towards where Jackson and I are playing a game, and I point him out to Jackson and he goes running over to hug him. I`m standing there behind him as he does so, and then he tells Chuck E., "This is my aunt Telly. You need to hug her." in that adorable five year old accent. Jackson thought that it was hilarous that Chuck E. and I hugged. More details: Anna beat me at skeeball again, like she does every year, but then I beat Bryan by 14,000 points(sheer luck, I`ll admit it) Justin and Ashley collected enough tickets to get a prize for about 100 kids, and Aidan and Colton loved the Chuck E. ride. Emily and Courtney ran around all night and looked at everything, but the thing they really liked(I think Rachael liked it more than them, because it reduced the amount of time she had to chase them) was this big seat you climb up into and lay back and watch a TV screen. It figures....those girls love TV.

0 comments: