CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I`m a Beautiful Blogger!




My awesome cousin Laci nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks Laci!

The rules of this tag are to share 7 things about yourself, and then nominate 5 other beautiful bloggers.

My 7 things:

1. I want to learn 3 languages, Portuguese, Italian, and Norwegian. I want to learn Portuguese so my dad and I can converse in it. He learned it when he lived in Brazil for 2 years. Now he lives in Mozambique, another Portuguese speaking country. My reason for wanting to speak Italian is that I think it is just such a beautiful language, and when I visit Italy someday, I want to be able to understand what people are saying. My reason for wanting to speak Norwegian is that my paternal grandfather spoke it, and over the years he taught us various phrases in Norwegian and would also tell us stories and sing to us in Norwegian.

2. I love to take pictures, and want to own a really awesome camera one day.

3. I really want to have two daughters close together. I`m hoping this will make them great friends and that they`ll want to do a lot together.

4. I love tiramisu.

5. I am SCARED TO DEATH of the dark. Recently a friend reminded me that I always slept with a light on as a teenager. I still do. Ya`ll can laugh at me. I think it`s funny.

6. I am SO ticklish that it`s not funny. I really hate to be tickled. Someone has to barely touch me in one of my ticklish spots and I squirm away and start howling with laughter. This irritates Bryan a lot. He can`t even hug me without me laughing and trying to get away because I think he`s going to tickle me.

7. I want a Yukon Hybrid if I ever have enough youngins to fill it with.

I nominate:

My cousin Shay
My friend Stacy
My cousin Vanessa
My cousin Hillary
My friend Lacey

They were all chosen because they are all awesome. I love reading their blogs. Narrowing it down was difficult, though. I have a lot of awesome family and friends.

1 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Hmm, 7 things, this will be difficult to think of!