CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So behind on blogging...again

It`s been a busy few weeks. We moved(there`s a really fun process) then there was Fourth of July and Bryan`s dad`s birthday(on the same day), and then I was out of town for a day with Bryan`s family, then there was cleaning the house now that we don`t live there(still not done). So I`m making an effort to catch up, while also trying to figure out some tricks from really crafty bloggers. For those who know me well, know that I am not computer or technologically savvy individual. This oughta be fun. By the way, Christi, your blog has been a BIG help.

1 comments:

The Hood Family said...

and when were you going to tell me you were moving??? i feel so left out. i come back from my anniversary trip and half the ward has moved! you better be close enough to visit ;)