CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

AIDAN IS ONE!!!

Yep, my little boy turned a year old on April 25th. The boy who used to have to rely on me for everything is quickly becoming as independent as he can. He has learned how to walk with help, climb out of the bathtub, up the entire flight of stairs(I wasn`t panicking) and onto the coffee table, and how to play in the toilet and bite. Aidan has had his moments where he has driven me crazy, but he has always been a perfect baby. He slept through the night at less than a week old, almost never cried, and smiled constantly. In the last week or so he has started to learn how to share. He has always been a sweet baby. I am so thankful for this adorable and precious little boy. Happy Birthday Aidan!!!


2 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

We were so sorry to have missed the party, but it looks like it was a blast! Aidan is such a sweet boy. =)

Shay said...

what a dolly!
and because I am abnormally addicted to baby gear- what kind of car seat did he get?